About the Company
All Web Leads is fast-growing lead generation company that connects insurance agents with consumers looking online for insurance products. We are a company of smart, hard-working, results-oriented professionals in a dynamic work environment.
About the Job
All Web Leads is recruiting for a highly-motivated, part-time Marketing Communications Intern to assist with the day-to-day activities of the Marketing department. This is an outstanding opportunity to work on B2B advertising efforts. Because we are a highly entrepreneurial company, each team member plays an important role and you will be exposed to many different areas of marketing.
Responsibilities will include:
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing team to execute marketing plans - including social media, pay-per-click channels, events, email marketing, online display campaigns and affiliate networks.
- Assist with the concept and writing of email communications, banner ad creative, and marketing collateral.
- Find & research new advertising opportunities.
- Participate in the quantitative analysis & optimization of current marketing campaigns.
- Write new content for an insurance agent-targeted blog and social media.
- Help manage customer leads and contacts in Salesforce.
- Weekly status and ad hoc reporting as required.
This is a part-time (20 hours/week) Winter internship, however there is an opportunity to renew in the Spring. Our office is located in northwest Austin, TX.
- Junior or Senior pursing a 4-year degree in Advertising, Marketing or Communications.
- Excellent attention to detail is critical; ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines.
- Able to think both analytically and creatively to solve business challenges.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Firm understanding of the Internet landscape, including an understanding of social media.
- Experienced with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint - knowledge of Excel formulas/pivot tables a plus.
- Knowledge of HTML, Photoshop, experience using Salesforce, and previous online marketing experience is a plus, but not required.
Compensation: $10 per hour plus perks.
To apply for the Marketing Communications Intern position, please send your resume and a cover letter explaining why you’re a good fit for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2 years ago - save job