- Requisition #: 074545922
- Job Category: Finance and Accounting
- Operation: Charlotte Area HR
- Job Group: PT Management
- Job Grade: 099
- Job Code: 1100
- Relocation Assist Available: No
- Location: CHARLOTTE, NC 28206 - CHARLOTTE G. O.
The part-time HR Supervisor impacts the organization by administering and communicating HR policies, procedures and programs in several of the following areas: employment, employee relations, safety, reporting and record keeping, training etc. In addition, the candidate may lead basic training programs and orientation seminars. The candidate may also assist in investigations and conduct research based on information requests from managers. The candidate must work collaboratively with other members of the HR team and maintain a working knowledge of other roles in the function.
Preferred Skills and Education:
- Ability to interact with employees on all levels
- Strong oral and communication skills
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Proficient in MS Office Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access
Employer will not sponsor visas for position.
- Must be U.S. Citizen or National of the U.S., an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence, or an alien authorized to work in the U.S. for this employer.
UPS - 7 months ago
As a global leader in package delivery and supply chain solutions, UPS is passionate about innovating new ways to make business work better,...