"AMERICAN GREETINGS has exciting opportunities available for Retail Greeting Card Merchandisers.
American Greetings Merchandisers are our frontline customer service ambassadors distributing a wide array of products as an integral part of our sales team. As a member of the team, you will ensure that our greeting cards and merchandise displays are up to date and maximize our sales opportunities through great customer service.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Retail Merchandisers provide quality customer service by maintaining the greeting card lines in local retail stores. This includes replenishing stock, arranging innovative displays, and cycling seasonal merchandise using internet-based technology to place orders, receive display instructions and communicate with supervisors.
• The successful Retail Merchandiser will also interact with store management to maintain good communication, and to ensure that our product is featured in an appealing way.
The starting pay is $11.00 per hour with potential to be more based on experience or education. The position averages 10-15 hours per week. Days before and after major holidays will be required and occasional weekends.
Working Zip Code(s) for location: 92692
• Access to a reliable internet connection and transportation
• Strong oral & written communication skills including reading & following written instructions
• Use of technology appropriate for position (i.e. PDA, phone, PC)
• Prior successful retail, merchandising, or customer service experience preferred
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred
• May be exposed to crowded environments, close quarters, extreme noise and low level lighting conditions
• Must be able to lift, push, pull, and move up to forty (40) pounds with or without reasonable accommodations
• Must maintain a quick work pace with optimum time management to maximize productivity
• Must be 18 or older due to contact and use of hazardous disposal equipment
This company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. We desire to place a priority on referrals of protected veterans. EOE M/F/disability/vet VEVRAA Federal Contractor
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”
FSN009 PART TIME MERCHANDISER
American Greetings has been building its sturdy house of cards for more than a century. The #2 US maker of greeting cards (behind Hallmark),...