Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE: RL) is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For more than 44 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets.
Purpose and Scope: To ensure that incoming and outgoing merchandise are processed according to company regulations and standards.
· Verify that all shipments arrive secure and complete, match goods received to description on documents and report any discrepancies to management. Distribute goods to appropriate apartment.
· Complete and properly document customer mail-outs daily. Verify that proper documentation accompanies all customer mail-outs, send slips, sales receipts and tissue.
· Prepare all outgoing freight to company stores or distribution centers with proper documentation.
· Responsible for the control and replenishment of supplies and requested by the General Manager.
· Responsible for maintenance duties as required by the General Manager.
· Know how to read and execute transfer documents, shipping documents, alternation documents, inventory count sheets, UPS/FED-EX documents, sales tickets, vendor packing slips, invoices and other support-related documents.
· Knowledge of shrinkage control and Company regulations on how to handle problems and reporting of violation.
Minimum 2 years of related experience; retail experience preferred
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to work well under pressure.
· Must be detail oriented, organized and reliable.
· Ability to collaborate and work within a team environment
Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic career opportunities with growth potential and a generous company discount.
Ralph Lauren - 15 months ago
Ralph Lauren Corporation is galloping at a faster clip than when its namesake founder first entered the arena some 45 years ago. With golden...