Crown Equipment Corporation designs, manufactures, distributes, services and supports material
handling products that provide customers with superior value. Crown has a network of factory direct
sales and service dealers doing business as Crown Lift Trucks. As one of the world's largest lift truck
manufacturers, Crown is focused on providing solutions that mean improved performance for our
- Set up, adjust, and operate tire press to press tires and hubs together.
- Inspect parts to print specifications.
- Clean machine, floor and work area at the end of the shift.
Note: This is a part-time position that will be scheduled to work 19 hours per week.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Know basic math (including fractions and decimals), read routings, remember, observe and problem solve..
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
Crown Equipment Corporation - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
The jewels in the crown of Crown Equipment are electric-powered forklift trucks used for maneuvering goods inside warehouses and...