Job Role Summary:|
Drives efforts to expand and grow Acxiom market share and presence in an industry through establishment and cultivation of ongoing relationships at the C-Suite level which leads to a qualified pipeline of prospective New clients. Targets potential New leads and pursuits, plans and selects most appropriate sales strategies and approaches. The Senior Sales Executive educates new clients on the benefits of Acxiom’s technological capabilities and expertise. Leverages industry and financial business knowledge to create demand and persuade through the creation and presentation of compelling purchasing rationales.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plans, directs and coordinates sales support activities, including management of the sales pipeline, for a defined territory to ensure resources and staffing requirements for an individual pursuit are fulfilled
- Leverages external relationships and personal network to generate sales leads for territory
- Regularly involved in all phases of the sales lifecycle including: identifying and developing leads; meeting with clients; developing value propositions; financial deal structuring; to contract negotiation and closing
- Oversees and reviews technical solutions to verify the solutions meet and address the specific needs of the client
- Ensures all targeted prospect/client contacts and engagement opportunities are recorded in Salesforce.com (SFDC)
- Advises pursuit team in crafting and positioning deals and closing. Shares industry, deal, and sales “best practice” knowledge with sales community
- Responsible for managing demand and quickly “qualifying” opportunities.
- Builds a reputation for success and sets an example that all sales professionals should emulate
- Proven sales skills in complex deal development, financial structuring, negotiations and closing with both new and existing clients
- Interacts with other members of the industry or country leadership team to define and execute sales strategies and tactics to increase new revenue
- Provides mentoring and overall development of the sales pursuit staff
- Establishes an executable strategy for specific pipeline development that supports the industry or country sales objectives
- Has responsibility and is accountable for Pursuit Review and Win/Loss reviews on new accounts
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 10 years of solution selling experience
- Expert knowledge of Acxiom’s products, services, and solutions
- Expert industry knowledge
- Proven track record of meeting/exceeding goals involving large, complex deals ($5M+ Guaranteed TCV; or comparable complexity, based on geography, market or industry) with multiple stakeholders, including multiple logos.
- Experience in Marketing and Marketing Technologies, including data insights, analytics and digital marketing experience
- Ability to establish C-Suite level relationships
- Proven success in selling across multiple client lines of business
- 15+ years solution selling experience in related field
- Master’s Degree in relevant field
- Experience selling with Acxiom competitors (Experian, Epsilon, Merkle, etc.)
Acxiom is a recognized leader in marketing services and technology that enable marketers to successfully manage audiences, personalize consumer experiences and create profitable customer relationships. Our superior industry-focused, consultative approach combines consumer data and analytics, databases, data integration and consulting solutions for personalized, multichannel marketing strategies. Acxiom leverages over 40 years of experience in data management to deliver high-performance, highly secure, reliable information management services. Founded in 1969, Acxiom is headquartered in Little Rock, Arkansas, USA, and serves clients around the world from locations in the United States, Europe, Asia-Pacific and South America. For more information about Acxiom, visit Acxiom.com.
Acxiom is an EEO/AA employer.
Receive all new Acxiom job postings by following us on Twitter at @acxiomjobs.
United States-New York-New York
Apr 26, 2013, 12:36:50 PM
Acxiom - 22 months ago
Acxiom is an enterprise data, analytics and software as a service company that uniquely fuses trust, experience and scale to fuel...