Join the Duval Ford team!
The Parts Counter Team Member will:
• Assists all customers (retail and shop) in selecting required parts in a friendly, professional, and efficient manner.
• Informs customers of companion part requirements and specials, and ensures that the customer is exposed to the full product line.
• Answers phone calls, providing price quotes and other information.
• Reviews body shop estimates to be sure the parts that are ordered are correct and all pricing is in line with the estimate.
• Provides high level of service to internal and external customers.
• Pulls and fills orders from stock.
• Notifies parts manager of out-of-stock parts or shop materials that need immediate attention.
• Locates out-of-stock parts from outside source and submits an emergency order, if necessary.
• Notifies the service advisor and the customer when special ordered parts have been received.
• Notifies the body shop when all parts have arrived and when they will be delivered.
• Pulls orders for delivery to body shop, making sure all parts are tagged with customer names and job number.
• Follows up on back-ordered parts.
• Verifies will-call and back-order files weekly and returns to vendors, or stocks those items not picked up or required.
• Replenishes assigned inventory daily.
• Assists outside sales representatives with their orders.
• Makes sure all internal requests for parts are billed on service repair order.
• Receives payment from retail customers or obtains credit authorization.
• Ensures that all charge sales are signed by the customer.
• Ensures that all customers receive their copy of the invoice.
• Issues credit for parts returned, ensuring that the original invoice, or its number, is available so that purchase and pricing can be verified.
• Issues and tracks requested shop tools to technicians.
• Keeps orderly records of all repair orders, invoices, insurance estimates, and special order parts.
• Sets up orders for daily shipment, delivery, or pick-up.
• Ford parts experience preferred; not required.
• Ability to multi-task
• Dealer Track experience a plus
• Assists in clerical duties as assigned.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, finger, handle or feel, reach with arms, climb, stoop, kneel or crouch, talk and hear. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 lbs. Scheduled work times will vary, evenings and some weekends required. All applicants must apply online. Pre-employment screening is required. Drug Free Workplace EOE/MWDV
Scott-McRae Group - 20 months ago