Patient Services Manager in Atlanta, GA
Patient Services Managers who work for Morrison Management Specialists have the opportunity to access the latest trends in dietary, nutrition and foodservice management. With our resources and your expertise as a foodservice manager, you will be valued as you go through your day making a difference to our patients and customers.
We are seeking a Registered Dietitian for a Patient Services Manager opportunity at a 455 bed hospital located in Atlanta, GA. This exciting position will provide both challenge and satisfaction while allowing you continued career growth. As a member of our management team you will have the opportunity to perform a variety of duties to include the planning and supervision of patient food assembly and service, scheduling, hiring, dismissal and training of tray line, diet office and hospitality personnel. Additionally, as a member of the management team, you will ensure patient satisfaction and good public relations through the safe and efficient use of resources.
Join our team and be eligible for comprehensive benefits, tuition reimbursement, a 401K Plan, and many other benefits.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Supervisory, leadership, management and coaching skills
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to communicate on various levels to include management, customer and associate levels
- Willingness to participate in patient satisfaction activities
- Knowledge of financial, budgetary, accounting and computational practices
- Proficient computer skills to include; various computer programs, Microsoft Office programs, e-mail and the Internet
- Ability to multi-task as well as stay on task and concentrate with constant interruptions
- Exhibit courtesy, tact and reasonable speed in performance of duties
ServSafe certified highly desirable
- Registered Dietitian in accordance with the Commission on Dietetic Registration
- One (1) to three (3) years of direct foodservice operational management experience, preferably in an acute or long-term care setting
- Knowledge of P&L accountability and contract-managed service experience is desirable
- Must be willing to participate in patient satisfaction programs/activities
- Must be able to successfully complete criminal background checks (State and Federal) and drug screenings
HEALTHeCAREERS Network - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard