Job Objective: The PBX Operator provides consistent, high quality communication services to EMC's internal and external customers by maintaining, enhancing and integrating all aspects of EMC's communications systems in an efficient, courteous, pleasant, and helpful manner. General job duties include:
1. Answering and placing calls with speed and accuracy.
2. Responds to emergency alarms and codes with speed and accuracy.
3. Initiates calls on the paging system.
4. Expedites fire alarms, drills, and testing
5. Abides by all EMC and department policies and procedures
6. Flexible to work any day or shift as requested by supervisor.
7. Keeps records up to date and current for shift.
Preferred Education: High school diploma and/or GED
Preferred Experience: One year operator console
Eisenhower Medical Center - 19 months ago
The Eisenhower Medical Center is perhaps less known by its presidential name than by the name of a first lady: The not-for-profit...