ABOUT OUR COMPANY
ValueOptions ® is a health improvement company that serves more than 32 million individuals. On behalf of employers, health plans and government agencies, we manage innovative programs and solutions that directly address the challenges our health care system faces today. A national leader in the fields of mental and emotional wellbeing, recovery and resilience, employee assistance, and wellness, ValueOptions helps people make the difficult life changes needed to be healthier and more productive. With offices nationwide and a network of more than 130,000 provider locations, ValueOptions helps people take important steps in the right direction. We help them live their lives to the fullest potential.
ABOUT OUR PEOPLE
At ValueOptions, it’s more than a job. Our employees embrace our vision of helping people lead healthier lives. Our 3,100 employees enjoy challenging career growth in an environment that values integrity, innovation, consumer engagement and joint accountability. At ValueOptions we strive to build a boundless culture and community of professionals that includes honest, open and free-flowing communication. Our employees are passionate about the work we do.
If you have a passion to make a difference and a thirst to actively develop your knowledge and skills, join the ValueOptions team!
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are currently seeking a dynamic PC/LAN Analyst II to join our team at our office in Colorado Springs. The PC/LAN Analyst II will be responsible for coordinating and managing all activities for the acquisition, training and cost effective use of equipment and software for employee computers and local networks.
- Manage network and serve as network administrator including server and back-up maintenance.
- Oversee the design, coordination and implementation of expansions and updates of local area networks.
- Develop, recommend and maintain policy and standards for personal computer equipment, software and local area networks.
- Manage all personal computers and related equipment and review and monitor all hardware configurations, software requests and computer services.
- Install and support communications between PCs, mid-range and mainframe systems including inter-network communications.
Education : BS Degree or equivalent experience required .
Relevant Work Experience: At least two years network management experience on Windows server. Experience with UNIX desirable.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities :
- Phone branch exchange, phone punch downs
- Build and terminate RS-11, RS-45 cables and VoIP phone systems
Click below on “Apply for this Position” to create a profile and apply for the position
ValueOptions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer as well as a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Work Environment.
ValueOptions, a Beacon Health Options company, is a health improvement organization that serves more than 34.2 million individuals. On...