PC Technician - Part-time
SofTec Solutions, Inc. is a leading IT Consulting Services firm. For three (3) consecutive years, SofTec has been listed in the Inc. Magazine’s Fastest Growing Companies in America.
We are actively seeking qualified applicants for the part-time position of PC Technician located in Englewood, CO.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals.
2. Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems.
3. Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security and systems groups.
4. Will conduct and maintain hardware and software inventories. May have to troubleshoot basic hardware problems.
5. Support our VOIP Telecom system by adding accounts.
* Requires an associate’s degree or equivalent;
* 1-3 years experience in the field or in a related area.
* Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
* Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
* Primary job functions requires the ability to think outside the box.
* Must have knowledge of Windows Server 2008, experience working with Domain Controllers and Print Server and active directory.
* Must have experience managing a small network via the cloud through terminal services.
* Experience conducting backups and restores.
* Experience building user laptops and desktops, creating exchange accounts.
* Basic experience with SharePoint is a plus.
SofTec Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
SofTec Solutions, Inc - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
SofTec Solutions is a consulting services firm that translates proven technologies into concrete, workable business solutions. We provide...