We are looking for a full time PCI-QSA Consultant to join our growing team!
We help develop, plan, assess, design, and implement effective strategies in areas essential to a total enterprise security approach, including data protection; governance, risk, and compliance management; identity and access management; investigative response and forensics; PCI compliance; and threat & vulnerability.
Functional Responsibilities will include the following:
• PCI Level-1 Assessment work
• PCI Remediation consulting
• Report (ROC) writing
• Generally requires an Associate’s Degree or higher in addition to current or former QSA certification with extensive knowledge of PCI DSS requirements and validation methodologies
• CISSP or CISA certification
• Solid background auditing IT Security controls
• Experience presenting to Senior / Executive Management
• Excellent documentation (report writing) and verbal communication skills.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Current or former PA-DSS certification
• Hands-on IT Security experience (e.g. Firewall / Network administration, Security Architect / Analyst, penetration testing, etc)
• Experience working with financial institutions
• Bi-lingual (English / Spanish)
The Goal,Inc. - 17 months ago