KLA-Tencor Corporation, a leading provider of process control and yield management solutions, partners with customers around the world to develop state-of-the-art inspection and metrology technologies. These technologies serve the semiconductor, data storage, LED, and other related nanoelectronics industries. With a portfolio of industry-standard products and a team of world-class engineers and scientists, the company has created superior solutions for its customers for more than 35 years. Headquartered in Milpitas, Calif., KLA-Tencor has dedicated customer operations and service centers around the world. Additional information may be found at www.kla-tencor.com .
Please use this section to describe your business unit.
- The Division Controller is responsible for coordinating and providing finance support for the Business Unit General Manager. This position works cross-functionally with other departments in the Business Units, Sales, Operations, Marketing.
- Work closely with Business Unit management to drive financial results.
- Consolidate monthly/ trended budget variance analysis and forecasting reports, provide recommendations to Management.
- Review and improve financial and business models to provide the business additional insight to make decisions on improving the business.
- Participate in development of models to support company initiatives and projects.
- Lead process improvement projects
- Partner with senior organizational leaders to understand business requirements, investment needs, and to develop an excellent understanding of cost drivers and PLs for his/her respective groups.
- Analyze underlying business factors that drive expenses within the department.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting, CPA or MBA is a plus.
- Knowledge and understanding of accounting rules and practices required.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to interact professionally with all levels of the company
- 7+ years of related experience
- Microsoft Excel skills (pivot tables, macros, etc)
- Demonstrated ability to work in team and lead others
Bachelor's Level Degree with at least 7 years of experience.
Master's Level Degree with at least 5 years of experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
KLA-Tencor is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
KLA-Tencor - 20 months ago
KLA-Tencor is hard-core when it comes to hunting down chip flaws. One of the world's largest makers of process control equipment for...