EBI Consulting is a full-service Environmental
Consulting company with over 22 years of experience of environmental and
engineering due diligence. This position will require you to perform PCNA
inspections of various property types, including multifamily residential,
skilled nursing, and assisted living properties. You will perform independent
research of local, state, and federal resources; interview persons familiar
with the property and conduct historical research to compile the information
required for PCNA reports in accordance with HUD’s 223(f) PCNA Scope of Work,
the Multifamily Accelerated Processing (MAP) Guide, and the LEAN Section
232/223(f) PCNA Statement of Work. Candidates must be able to work from a remote (home) office.
Primary responsibility will be to complete PCNA reports including all field work, data compilation and report preparation each week, depending on the scope of work and terms of employment. Applicant will also be responsible to follow all documented policies, work instructions and operating procedures of EBI in support of our quality and safety standards.
Professional Experience Requirements:
3 to10 years experience completing and/or managing Project Capital Needs Assessments.
Excellent report writing skills are essential and will be evaluated.
Knowledge of accessibility standards, including
the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the Fair Housing Act (FHA), the
Uniform Federal Accessibility Standards (UFAS), and the American National
Standards Institute (ANSI) A117.1.
EBI looks to consider applicants with a diversified skill set that will benefit the future development of EBI as a whole; serving real estate, and institutional & industrial service clientele nationwide.
Beneficial skill sets include, but are not limited to:
- Excellent report writing skills, computer and internet skills.
- Experience working in a fast-paced consulting firm with the ability to independently manage multiple projects.
- Excellent communication skills. Applicant will be required to interview property owner and managers and communicate findings to senior technical staff at EBI.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills. This position will require you to simultaneously manage electronic deliverables for several ongoing projects.
- Ability to complete assignments on-time and within budget.
- Ability to travel on short notice (1 week or less). This position will require travel primarily throughout the region, as well as occasional trips throughout the US in an effort to support national needs. The position typically involves approximately 40% field time and 60% office time.
- General understanding of building systems, including structural, MEP, roofing, etc.
- Experience with construction loan monitoring.
A Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction, or related field.
Engineering consulting experience and specific HUD training preferred; however specific registration credentials not required.
A Valid Driver’s License
and Credit Card are required.
EBI Consulting - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard