Role PCRF Engineers (Cisco UCS) |
Location Redmond, WA
Duration Long Term (06+ Months)
· 7+ years of Experience in UMTS with at least 2 years working on LTE and IMS technologies, and at least 1 year with PCRF
· Hands on experience in PCRF designing, deployment and defining rules in PCRF, integrations with PCEF, P-CSCF and IT systems
· Experience of PCRF, OCS, HSS, mediation and charging, lawful intercepts and CALEA
· Knowledge of LinuxSolarisUNIX Operating Systems and scripting
· Hands-on experience in EPC Packet Core including PCC domain (not limited to MME, SPGWPCEF, and PCRF)
· Well versed with 3GPP specifications specifically R8R9and R10
· Strong knowledge of IP-related protocols in the wireless industry, including Diameter, SIP, RTP, TCPIP, UDP, IPSEC, DNS, and general Routing and Switching protocols.
· Strong understanding of 3GPP specifications, with working experience of converged IP core network deployments that meet requirements of next generation mobile networks
· Expert in the following interfaces of the EPC Architecture S1AP, S11, S3S4, S1-MME, S1-U, S11, S6a, S58, GnGp, Gb, Gr, Gx, Sy, Rx
· Expert in the following nodes SGSN, DNS-G, GGSN, MME, SGW, PGW, PCRF, OCS
· Team player, cross-functional, and can handle multiple projects simultaneously.
· Ability to work with different staffs at different layers in the organization
Dice - 12 months ago