Koch Specialty Plant Services, Inc. (KSPS) is a world leader for providing tower, vessel, and mass transfer equipment services to the refining and chemical industry. We attained this leadership position by applying Market-Based Management®, our uniqe business philosophy that combines core values with a focused business approach. Integrity, compliance and customer focus are paramount to our success and KSPS' industry leading position as a specialty tower, vessel and mass transfer internals service provider has been solidified in the market place because, quite simply, ''we do what we say we can do''.
There are many ways to define value. For KSPS, meeting our commitments and exceeding customer expectations are key measures when it comes to quantifying the true value of a deliverable. Unlike anyone else, KSPS has the ability to integrate people, experience, discipline, knowledge, and our unique market-based management business philosophy to deliver the best value proposition in the industry.
KSPS has an immediate opening for a Personnel Coordinator at it's Baton Rouge, LA office located at 6736 Langley Dr.
Brief Summary of Duties
- Interview, select and place temporary craft personnel for KSPS field service
- Staff field service projects in the most efficient way possible with qualified craft personnel
- Coordinate customer site access requirements for our employees to begin work (i.e. Site orientation, background checks, drug screenings, etc.)
Required Work Experience, Skills and Education
- High School Diploma
- Strong commitment to compliance, human resource processes and procedures
- Strong communication - verbal and written
- Strong problem solving skills
- Demonstrate the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a changing business environment
- Assess risks and apply good judgment in making recommendations
- Work well with management
- Maintain confidential information
- Able to use MicroSoft office - Word, Excel, etc.
- Work overtime as needed
Preferred Work Experience, Skills and Education
- Petrochemical construction contractor personnel recruitment and job placement experience
- Refinery turnaround experience
Physical Demands-Unusual Work Conditions
- Able to work overtime hours necessary to ensure projects are staffed as required
- Ensure all site access requirements completed
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
Koch Specialty Plant Services
Koch Industries, Inc. - 10 months ago
Koch (pronounced "coke") Industries is the real thing, one of the largest (if not the largest) private companies in the US....