Manages all aspects of investigational drugs and materials that are issued by the Baptist Cancer Center or in conjunction with the Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center. Oversees the activities of the on-site pharmacists who may assist with the preparation, compounding, and dispensing of investigational drugs and materials. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Pharm.D. from an accredited school of pharmacy required.
- Minimum of three (3) years of hospital pharmacy experience.
- Computer literacy, and advanced communication skills required.
- High-level cognitive ability to interpret and asses written medication orders to ensure optimal medication use required.
- One (1) year of investigational clinical research pharmacists experience. Completion of a pharmacy residency program and clinical trials experience desired.
- Prior hospital pharmacy or outpatient oncology pharmacy clinic experience desired.
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft office applications desired.
- Membership to state and national hospital pharmacy associations desired.
- PHARMACIST Licensure-FOR APPROPRIATE STATE
Baptist Memorial Health Care Corporation - 2 years ago
Baptist Memorial Health Care, an integrated system of hospitals and ancillary patient-care settings, offers an exciting environment for...