OpticsPlanet, Inc., a Chicago, USA-based company is looking for senior software engineers, developers and web architects. These positions are full-time opportunities with H1B (work) Visa sponsorship and relocation to our Chicago-area office. The company will support Permanent Residence / Green Card applications as employee stays on board with the company.
Хорошие условия работы|
, дружная команда, один из лучших работодателей в Чикаго (#23 in the List of Top 100 Workplaces in Chicago), перспектива профессионального роста. Компания имеет занчитильный опыт оказывания помощи русскоговорящим программистам освоиться в США.
OpticsPlanet, Inc is a leading internet retailer with a wide selection of products selling to educational, scientific, outdoor, military and consumer markets.
We're not only looking for an experienced software developer / web architect but also someone who can help set the direction for web frameworks, software methodologies, and technology selection along with guiding the organization in building a robust, stable and scalable solution to meet its online business requirements.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively participate in the Web development process.
- Develop software architecture design; participate in discussions about hardware solutions.
- Make contributions in team meetings and brainstorming sessions on a technical level.
- Participation in architectural design of new modules, as well as refactoring to accommodate additional requirements.
- Develop database structure for internal applications, develop complicated queries (20-30 tables for one query) for Mysql and MSSQL, know best practices for working with big datasets (10M+ records).
- Work in a fast paced environment, set up priorities for different projects.
What you would need to qualify:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- 5+ years of Software Developer / Architect experience. Working with PHP and MySQL (LAMP stack).
- Knowledge of OO-PHP, design patterns, and other advanced concepts is required.
- Excellent knowledge of Web platforms and technologies.
- Hands-on experience with Web-database integration and a range of relational database platforms, including SQL Server and MySQL.
So if you are a Sr. Software Developer or Web Architect who has experience designing and building high performance web applications, we look forward to seeing your resume today!
hh.ru - 18 months ago