SunGard Consulting Services is currently engaged in a number of challenging client projects that require senior PHP Architects/Developers and architects with strong fundamentals in software engineering and computer science to address challenging design and deployment problems.
You may be the right person for this team if:
- Hard problems are fun for you
- You are well-read in recent industry trends and technologies
- People come to you to help solve technical problems
- You always want to be on the cutting edge of technology and use it to do things better
- You put a focus on exceptional delivery for your clients
Candidates must have all of the following experience:
including cross-browser and platform coding requirements in HTML
- Financial Services background ideal but not required
- Experience in developing applications in an object-oriented manner, utilizing variants of LAMP framework.
- 5+ years of solid PHP experience
- Expert level PHP skills (PHP 4 and 5) with strong OO design and programming experience
- Experience working under UNIX servers using Apache.
- Experience with structured code libraries, frameworks, and open source projects
SunGard Offers full time, salaried opportunities, a competitive compensation structure and a very generous benefits packages which includes, but is not limited to, a matching 401K program, tuition reimbursement, etc. We are also proud to offer robust professional training and development programs which help SunGard Consultants to continually stay ahead of the learning curve
- MySQL experience
- Working knowledge of C, C++, Java, ASP.NET, C# or other OO language a big plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to react quickly to new demands in an ever-changing dynamic business environment.
- Sound Analytical Skills.
- Ability to work under pressure like a ‘swat’ team, producing results in a faster turnaround mode.
- Ability to Multi-task whilst ensuring other key deliverables continues to be met.
- Ability to analyze and explain the risks involved in using, or not using, technology solutions to solve business or organizational problems and not compromising on the architectural direction and vision.
- Ability to work well in a fast pace environment, be flexible and adaptable in a fast changing environment.
- Must have a positive and a can do attitude.
- Must be a self-motivator and be able to work with minimal direction.
- Ability to travel a plus
SunGard is one of the world's leading software and technology services companies. SunGard has more than 20,000 employees and serves more than 25,000 customers in more than 70 countries. SunGard provides software and processing solutions for financial services, higher education and the public sector. SunGard also provides disaster recovery services, managed IT services, information availability consulting services and business continuity management software. With annual revenue of approximately $5 billion, SunGard is ranked 434 on the Fortune 500 and is the largest privately held business software and IT services company. Look for us wherever the mission is critical. For more information, please visit www.sungard.com.
SunGard Consulting Services’ Capital Markets Advanced Technology group is focused on helping clients in the capital markets business develop world-class advanced solutions in investment banking, asset management, securities servicing, wealth management, exchanges and others.
Our approach focuses on the practical application of technology to capital markets, combining an understanding of leading and emerging technologies with our capital markets business expertise. Our goal is to help our clients become best-in-class, building the best and most advanced systems on Wall Street. As well as having established practice areas for big data, advanced visualization, mobile and DevOps, we are continually working with and adopting a broad set of new technologies to capital markets.
Our team is composed of passionate technology professionals, and our culture is one of learning and dedication to being the best consulting services firm in capital markets. For more information, visit us at www.sungard.com/consulting.
Capitalize on Change
In speaking to our customers, we hear three universal business challenges that need to be addressed in an ever-changing financial services landscape: delivering transparency to internal and external stakeholders, increasing efficiency for cost management and leveraging networks for growth. Please join the conversation at www.sungard.com/ten .
SunGard - 17 months ago