We provide an excellent opportunity for developers at all levels to learn, teach, and grow. We offer medical/dental/vision insurance for you and your family, a good budget for your workstation setup, and chill work environment. We care about three things: skills, work ethic, and culture. If you've got skills and are a hard worker who knows how to have fun, we'd love to speak with you.
You'll be responsible for:
- Developing new features and applications for our websites.
- Maintaining and constantly improving our current code.
- Handling your own quality assurance and pushing your code live.
- We use and we prefer if you're well-versed in:
- PHP / Zend*
- We're open to developers of languages other than PHP/Zend who are ready to dive into something new.
You must be:
- A self-starter who's ready to dive in to unfamiliar code.
- Someone who's interested in constantly learning and improving themselves professionally and personally.
- A team player.
- It'd be great if you:
- Have a degree in computer science or a related field.
- Have 5+ years of web development experience (flexible based on your abilities)
- Enjoy working with open source libraries (active contributors are a plus).
- Have experience working on ecommerce websites.
- Enjoy coding personal projects in addition to your day-to-day work.