Daily Tasks include nut not limited to the following:|
1. Maintain and enhance the existing PSYCKES applications. Review business requirement documents developed
by the Analysis team. Review and interpret the SAS code which was used to analyze newly proposed indicators. Use the logic in the SAS code as the basis for development of new PL/SQL processes which will load data to the PSYCKES Datamart.
2. Develop new Extraction, Transformation and Load (ETL) processes in consultation with the data warehouse group. Optimize ETL processes to minimize load time. Structure data to conform to the PSYCKES architecture. Collaborate with the evaluation groups to ensure
that the data are modeled as needed to support the existing PSYCKES applications and other reporting requirements. Review existing ETL processes to
determine if further optimization can be achieved and review latest techniques for ongoing performance tuning.
3. Develop analytical processes to examine both source and target data to improve data quality and integrity. Create an executive dashboard to display metrics on data quality from the various data sources. Design high level reports which track data quality over time by data source and type. Provide drill-down capabilities so managers can implement initiatives to improve the quality and completeness of those data.
4. Develop a usage tracking Datamart and data mining tools which will be used to (i) assess which portions of the application are under-utilized, and (ii) support statistical analysis of the impact of usage on fiscal and clinical outcomes.
5. Research national best practices for data modeling, interoperability, security, and data sharing. Use that knowledge to propose architectures and application programming interfaces which support national Electronic Health Record (EHR) and Regional Health Information Organization (RHIO) efforts.
Minimum of 4 years of experience with PL/SQL.
Additional requested skills include:
4 years of experience with Oracle 10G/11G. 12 Months Experience with large administrative data sets ( > 10 million rows).
2 years of experience with Health Care data such as Medicaid, Pharmacy, and HIPPA protected.
2 years of experience interpreting and analyzing complex business requirements and building the logic within an application's code to meet those requirements.
1 year of experience with base SAS skills as well as statistical expertise.
1 year of experience using data cleansing techniques.
1 year of experience with Data Warehouse concepts.
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
NTT Data - 21 months ago
NTT DATA CORPORATION is a system integration company with more than 25 years of experience in the Air Traffic Control domain. Based upon the...