PL/SQL Developer 2
United States-Missouri-Saint Louis
US Citizenship Required for this Position
No relocation assistance available
Position of Public Trust
Number of Openings
Northrop Grumman Information Systems sector is seeking a PL/SQL Developer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in St. Louis, MO.
Put your years of experience into a future of excellence... The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman’s Postal Services and Solutions group. This is a contract to provide USPS Information Technology with professional, technical and support services to support the application development, database production support, help desk administration, LAN administration and various requirements for distributed technical support throughout the USPS.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Candidates will perform multiple enhancements and upgrades to the current Transportation Optimization Planning and Schedule (TOPS) system. This may include:
· Research, design, develop, and/or modify enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software.
· Be involved in the planning of system and development deployment as well as responsible for meeting software compliance standards.
· Evaluate interface between hardware and software, operational requirements, and characteristics of overall system.
· Document the testing and maintenance of system corrections.
· This position has a heavy reliance on the use of PL/SQL in an Oracle environment.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
· A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related discipline.
· At least 2 years of overall IT related work experience.
· Experience writing procedures and packages in PL-SQL
· At least 2 years experience with Oracle 10gi/11i, PL-SQL, Oracle, and SQL-Plus.
· At least 2 years experience with Unix.
· Experience with triggers, views, functions, sequences, etc.
· Self Starter
· Must be able to obtain a Postal Sensitive Clearance
· Experience with Linux.
· Java development experience would be a plus.
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in aerospace, electronics, information systems and technical services to government and commercial customers worldwide.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Northrop Grumman - 23 months ago
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in aerospace, electronics,...