PL/SQL Technical Consultant
Local (DC area) candidates only.
This is a multi-year program to plan, transition and take ownership of all development efforts for a large, complex system of record for 18 million loans. The application functionality includes (but is not limited to) master servicing, loan accounting, disclosures, and pooling support.
The Technical Consultant will understand the application, the business, the gaps, and help plan out the transition to occur throughout 2013. The goal is to reach a steady state (to be defined by the team) by 2014 under our client’s ownership.
- minimum of 2-3 years PL/SQL experience (continuous/dedicated)
- experience with ETL tools (preferably Ab Initio) and Java are nice-to-have but not required
- ability to effectively manage multiple tasks in a changing environment
- good organization skills (e.g. documentation, note taking, etc.)
- good communications skills and successful experience explaining technical details to clients
AboutWeb LLC - 6 months ago