This position involves programming & configuration of Allen-Bradley PLC-5, SLC, Control Logix, Compact Logix and Micro Logix. Many of the programs will need to be uploaded and tested on customer sites. With more than 1,000 equipment installations in North America, travel is anticipated to be 60-70%. As we are dealing with the food chain it is imperative that our equipment be up and running quickly. This applicant must be a self-starter and comfortable working with people in trouble-shooting and problem solving situations. Thinking on your feet and exceptional communication skills are a must. Must be team oriented and possess a strong commitment to quality.
· Prefer a minimum of 2 years experience in field service or equipment maintenance in a related industry.
· Experience working with packaging equipment, specifically those listed above.
· Must be capable of Allen Bradley, Compact Logix, Ethernet, Devicenet, PLC programming and trouble-shooting.
· Must be able to read mechanical blueprints and electrical schematics.
· Electrical and mechanical knowledge required. Some lifting required.
· Prefer technical schooling in electricity, electronics or equipment maintenance of at least two years.
· This position requires 60-70% travel.
· This position is NOT intended for HVAC professionals or appliance repair techs.
If you are interested in applying for this position,
please send your resume to:
Harpak-ULMA Packaging, LLC
175 John Quincy Adams Road
Taunton, MA 02780
Harpak-ULMA Packaging, LLC - 16 months ago