Perform all necessary duties to serve food to customers. Experience with batch cooking. Execute all necessary tasks to assure a high degree of cleanliness, quality, and sanitation in food production service areas. Maintain all equipment used at workstations in an acceptable and sanitary condition.
1. High school diploma or GED
2. Minimum of two years cooking experience in a food service operation
3. Knowledge of quantity food preparation techniques
4. Knowledge of food safety and sanitation
5. Excellent oral, interpersonal and customer service skills
1. Food Safety certification
2. Experience in a large scale or high volume operation.
Open Until Filled:
Internal/External Simultaneously: Open to all applicants
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Union Dining Center
North Dakota State University - 16 months ago