Summary of Position : The Project Supervisor is responsible to ensure that the day-to-day operations of the department are run in an overall efficient manner within the budgetary constraints set by the General Manager/Operations Manager. The Supervisor will also strive to constantly improve the department.
1. Work with Area Supervisor to ensure personnel are provided on going on the job training to improve their work habits and janitorial skills.
2. Perform routine, daily inspections of accounts to ensure that they meet quality standards upon completion of cleaning.
3. Serve as emergency back-up to perform janitorial tasks in performance with contract specifications.
4. Prepare weekly time sheets supply request forms and Paid Time Off forms for personnel.
5. Maintain monthly records of supplies and equipment including necessary repairs to such equipment.
6. Direct and monitor the flow of work within the Department to ensure that all operations run efficiently and effectively and that all schedules are met.
7. Develop, implement and monitor preventative maintenance program for equipment and make the necessary arrangements to have equipment repaired.
8. Actively participate in corporate safety by creating a safe working environment and practicing and training workers in safe and proper work habits and equipment use.
9. Provide supervision, instruction, incentives, disciplinary actions, training and coaching, evaluation of performance and approval of external training/conferences.
10. Work with General Manager, other Supervisors and the Personnel Support Specialist to create and maintain positive morale, promotion opportunities, quality work and a team atmosphere.
11. Evaluate the productivity of all personnel in your area. Do LTSE evaluations for personnel as required.
12. Maintain individual work records for all workers in your area daily.
13. Take part in inventories as requested.
14. Fill out all accident reports when necessary and give to Safety Coordinator on a timely basis.
15. Maintain positive safety standards consistent with published safety regulations, directives and commonly accepted safety procedures.
16. Perform other duties as may be assigned by the General Manager/Operations Manager.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent.
2. Two (2) years of experience in related field.
3. A combination of education and work experience that is substantially equivalent to the above.
4. Have the skills necessary to function on a variety of operations within the department.
5. Must have or be able to obtain a Valid NYS Driver’s License.
6. Ability to lead and work with people to ensure they reach their optimum level of performance.
7. Able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds properly.
8. Must be able to obtain security clearance, as location requires.
An EOE Employer
Human Technologies Corporation - 22 months ago