SunGard Global Services is hiring a Senior PMO Project Manager to act as primary liaison with one of SunGard’s Financial Services clients and overview the PMO team in delivering key projects for this client.
You may be the right person for this team if:
The PMO/Program Manager role is similar in scope to the Associate Partner role within the Big 5. Though this role is directly involved in both project delivery and account management, the project management team reporting to the PMO Project Manager will drive most of the day-to-day project management. This role is responsible for identifying, qualifying and closing new business opportunities as well as leveraging a top-notch management and consulting team. The PMO Project Manager is responsible for developing strategies and tactics to penetrate new accounts and cross sell to established accounts.
- Hard problems are fun for you
- You are well-read in recent industry trends and technologies
- People come to you to help solve technical problems
- You always want to be on the cutting edge of technology and use it to do things better
- You put a focus on exceptional delivery for your clients
- You need to improve things and make those around you better
- Demonstrable track record leading multiple project teams in large scale Financial Services institutions.
- Background in Capital Markets / Asset Management required. Fund Accounting strongly preferred.
- Possess a strong and very established track record in delivery of technology solutions for large, complex, long-term engagements (4+ years and $2+ million in contract value).
- Experience working with various SDLC methodologies (waterfall, Agile, Scrum).
- Ability to manage one or more IT projects that span several application platforms, fully accountable for bringing project to successful delivery using established methodologies.
- Resource management experience and accountability, adept at determining and developing solutions to project issues. Should be able to create and maintain all project plans in accordance with an established methodology.
- Ability to manage the work of 20 – 30 resources
- Strong leadership skills, particularly with highly diverse teams.
- Ability to accurately track financials for multiple projects operating concurrently.
- Excellent client management skills. Proven ability to grow large accounts by gaining client trust, giving good advice and consistent, high quality delivery.
- Deep knowledge of Information Systems/Business Consulting Methodologies.
- Developed Senior Executive Presence – Possess an interest and passion towards engaging the imagination of Senior Level (i.e. CEO, CIO, COO) executives in grasping and enabling the fundamentals of business change through consulting solutions.
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and facilitation skills.
- Posses an extensive network of contacts and relationships.
- Be creative, enthusiastic and able to thrive in a team environment.
SunGard Offers full time, salaried opportunities, a competitive compensation structure and a very generous benefits packages which includes, but is not limited to, a matching 401K program, tuition reimbursement, etc. We are also proud to offer robust professional training and development programs which help SunGard Consultants to continually stay ahead of the learning curve
- Travel to Merrimack, NH and Dallas, TX also required
SunGard is one of the world's leading software and technology services companies. SunGard has more than 20,000 employees and serves more than 25,000 customers in more than 70 countries. SunGard provides software and processing solutions for financial services, higher education and the public sector. SunGard also provides disaster recovery services, managed IT services, information availability consulting services and business continuity management software. With annual revenue of approximately $5 billion, SunGard is ranked 434 on the Fortune 500 and is the largest privately held business software and IT services company. Look for us wherever the mission is critical. For more information, please visit www.sungard.com.
SunGard Global Consulting Services helps financial services and energy companies solve business problems by managing their complex technology and operational needs. Focused on large scale data and process management, custom application development and systems integration; we combine business and technology consulting and managed services to deliver innovative custom solutions. We help our customers capitalize on and manage the consequences of business, technology and regulatory change. For more information, visit us at www.sungard.com/globalservices/learnmore.