Global Consulting and Communications Services - Louise Blouin Media
(New York NY)
The Public Relations Intern works closely with the Global Consulting and Communications Services (GCCS), a branch of Louise Blouin Group. GCCS is a full service communications-consulting firm providing conception and creation of branding programs, strategic partnerships and sponsorships, development and implementation of media campaigns, as well as marketing and branding activities within the arts, culture, fashion, politics and business.
- Administrative assistance
- Organization of press clippings
- Assisting at special events
- Social media assistance
- Data entry
- Recent graduate with a BA in a related field and an interest in learning
- Excellent communications skills and friendly demeanor
- Highly organized and attentive to detail
- Experience and strong interest in the arts and/or communications
- Ability to follow instructions and work efficiently and responsibly
- Adept with Outlook/Word/Excel
- Three days per week 10:00 am to 5:00pm and occasional after-hours work for special events
- Start Date: ASAP
To apply please submit a brief cover letter and resume with subject line 'Summer Internship' to firstname.lastname@example.org
Louise Blouin Media (LBM) is the worldwide leader in art, culture and luxury information. LBM publishes ARTINFO.com, the Blouin Art Sales Index of auction records, and the art world’s most authoritative magazines, Art+Auction, ModernPainters and Gallery Guide. Located in Manhattan’s beautiful Chelsea neighborhood, LBM is situated alongside New York’s top galleries, cultural centers and fashion brand offices.
LBM offers an opportunity to cultivate your skill set in a dynamic, collaborative, and global environment.
New York Foundation for the Arts - 12 months ago