Analysis of international media coverage to provide our clients with strategically relevant information and competitive intelligence for their public relations programs.
Responsibility for our custom-tailored media monitoring projects including proposals, project design, project management, data analysis, reporting and presentation of results.
Strategic Communication Consulting based on research results: Developing communication programs reaching from product life cycle communication to corporate and management profiling programs up to issue and crisis management.
Qualifications and Position Requirements
- Excellent master’s degree in PR/Communications/Social Sciences or equivalent
- Market/PR research or PR Consultancy experience
- Quantitative and qualitative methods such as surveys, content analysis and statistics
- Computer and internet proficiency, especially with major information databases / information management systems
- Excellent English is necessary
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to communicate and present at top management level
- Fast-paced, self-motivated working style and multi-tasking ability
- Team orientation, high work dedication and flexibility
- Interesting projects with reputable international clients
- Flat hierarchies in a committed team
- The opportunity to work independently and take on responsibility in an innovative company
- Rapid career development based on performance
PRIME Research International - 12 months ago