$10.50/hr - $13.60/hr
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university or college with a major in counseling, social work, psychology, or other related human services field.
- Experience working with mentally ill adults preferred.
- Undergo a criminal background check
- Department of Motor Vehicles check
- Employment references check
- Drug screening
- Provide original, sealed transcripts
- Current and valid driver’s license with no more than six (6) points
- Shift varies; Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Ability to provide instruction to others in recreational or sports activities. Skill in using recreational or sports equipment.
- Ability to write evaluation and progress plans.
- Ability to screen for psychoactive substance toxicity, intoxication, withdrawal symptoms, and co-exiting mental health problems; and determine the client’s readiness for treatment and change.
- Demonstration of leadership qualities and the ability to plan, organize, and coordinate work assignments.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Assists in implementing treatment plans.