The Orthopedic And Spine Inpatient Surgical (O.A.S.I.S) Hospital is a newly opened specialty inpatient hospital which was established to set a new standard for excellence and patient satisfaction in the delivery of orthopedic and spinal surgery. OASIS Hospital provides excellent patient services and the highest level of care, with the overall goal of improving the delivery of healthcare in Maricopa County and beyond.
Our singular focus is the state-of-the-art care of musculoskeletal conditions including joint replacement, spine surgery and other reconstructive procedures. Our mission is to provide first-class surgical services for the community in a safe, comfortable and welcoming environment; one in which we would be happy to treat our own families.
The Case Manager establishes effective working relationships with all constituencies including patients and their families, physicians and staff. Under the direction of the Chief Financial Officer the Case Manager coordinates the care of a patient with insurance, doctor, state agencies, home health, other facilities, etc. This position works closely with the Business Office Staff to ensure proper billing. The Case Manager ensures the highest quality and safe delivery of patient care, maintains compliance with professional nursing, Joint Commission, insurance regulations and all Federal and State standards of care.
Skills / Requirements
* Current Registered Nurse license or LVN in Arizona
* Three to five years experience in Case Management, hospital setting preferred
* Knowledge of Joint Commission, Medicare, Private Insurance and AZDHS standards
* Relevant clinical experience preferred * Possess the ability to make independent decisions, and handle multiple projects simultaneously
* Effective communication skills with staff members, patients and their families
* Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office Products & Outlook)
* Experience using and healthcare software systems, AdvantX and MEDITECH experience a plus
OASIS Hospital - 20 months ago
Oasis Hospital is located in the quieter, more traditional city of Al Ain, in the United Arab Emirates, an easy 90 min drive from the...