Experienced OB RN’s provide skilled OB nursing and patient education in the home on a PRN basis according to Alere Health’s policy and procedure.
Alere LLC is an equal employment/affirmative action employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability please send an email to
- Current unrestricted licensed Registered Nurse plus minimum one year of experience in perinatal nursing (labor and delivery, antepartum testing, patient perinatal teaching) OR minimum qualifications as required by the regulations of the state(s) in which the incumbent resides/works.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills required.
- Ability to work autonomously with local travel requirements (mileage reimbursement provided).
- Must have a current unrestricted Registered Nursing license and driver’s license for the state hired into.
- Strong patient assessment skills.
to let us know the nature of your request.
United States of America-New York-Whitestone
United States of America-Connecticut, United States of America-Massachusetts
Alere - 9 months ago
When you really need an answer -- fast -- toss out the crystal ball and bring in Alere. The company offers both professional and consumer...