CRAssociates, Inc. currently has an exciting opportunity for a PRN Licensed Practical Nurses |
to provide services on an as-needed basis at
the US Department of Veterans Affairs Community Based Outpatient
Clinics (CBOC) located in Freeville, NY!
* Graduate of an accredited Licensed Vocational/Practical Nurse (LVN/LPN) program.
* Current, unrestricted NY state license to practice as a Licensed Vocational Nurse.
* Must hold a current and valid BLS certification.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Extensive Outpatient and Primary Care experience.
Must be a US Citizen
CRAssociates, Inc. specializes in developing, implementing,
and operating high quality, cost-effective healthcare solutions for defined
populations, such as employer groups, government agencies, and commercial
Our core competencies include turnkey medical facility design, construction,
and development, operation of freestanding primary care facilities,
occupational healthcare, medical staffing, behavioral health, and managed care
support services. With over 700 employees, CRA operates in 28 states.
With our focused healthcare delivery system, we have what we believe to be a first class employment opportunity that will provide you with a lifestyle you can enjoy. In exchange for your dedication and expertise, we are proud to offer you a team environment and competitive salaries. If you are a healthcare professional who takes pride in your work and wants to be appreciated for your efforts, apply today.