The Orthopedic And Spine Inpatient Surgical (O.A.S.I.S) Hospital is a newly opened hospital established to set a new standard for excellence and patient satisfaction in the delivery of orthopedic and spinal surgery. OASIS provides excellent patient services and the highest level of care, with the overall goal of improving the delivery of healthcare in Maricopa County and beyond.
Our singular focus is the state-of-the-art care of musculoskeletal conditions including joint replacement, spine surgery and other reconstructive procedures. Our goal is to provide first-class surgical services for the community in a safe, comfortable and welcoming environment; one in which we would be happy to treat our own families.
Physical Therapist (PT) evaluates, plans and implements treatments for hospitalized patients according to age specific needs. The PT reviews with the patient and caregiver the current diagnosis, prognosis and treatment goals while planning and implementing a safe and timely treatment plan. The PT collaborates with the referring physician when needed and completes all patient care documentation concisely and timely.
4pm-8pm or as needed
Skills / Requirements
* Graduate of an accredited physical therapy program.
* Maintains continuing education credits as required by the State.
* Minimum 2 year orthopedic experience preferably in a hospital setting preferred.
* Current licensed in the State of Arizona. * Current BLS certification required.
* Excellent communication and organizational skills (in English)
* Knowledgeable of current modalities, manual techniques, treatment protocols and rehabilitation equipment.
* Excellent teaching skills.
* Understanding of all TJC, Arizona DHS, CMS and other regulatory compliance standards applicable to the services provided.
Oasis Hospital is located in the quieter, more traditional city of Al Ain, in the United Arab Emirates, an easy 90 min drive from the...