SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Under immediate supervision the Processor I position requires knowledge of office management systems and procedures. Perform a wide variety of processing duties with daily supervisory review as necessary. May be given responsibility over a particular job function based on departmental processes and needs. Must enter equity and bond orders for branches as well as money managers with emphasis on accuracy and speed to ensure timely market execution. Other duties may include researching and resolving trade discrepancies and reconciling accounts. Employee must be able to navigate different platforms including Thomson BETA Systems, APL, Vest Mark, and Fidessa.
- Receives equity and option orders over the phone and promptly enters them through the BETA system with accuracy.
- Process allocations for block trades and verifying accuracy by monitoring inventory positions and money balances.
- Learns and assists with Cancel & Rebills and other trade related corrections.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- High School diploma required, college degree desired
- 6 months office related experiece required; industry work experience preferred.
Stifel Nicolaus - 16 months ago