You’ll be working on solving what we think of as the most interesting interface problem of the next 50 years. Not that between mind and computer, but mind and body. (That may sound new-age, but come to the office and we’ll explain why it is SCIENCE).
You'll be touching all aspects of product design for Massive Health, particularly focusing on user experience and prototype creation. You should find "keming" as a definition for poor kerning funny and be able to argue about where to put the apostrophe in Fitts’ law. You will be expected to utilize your full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills to help create products that make a meaningful difference in people’s lives. You should have a visual design sense (although this might not be your forte), be opinionated about modes and rounded corners, and hate both comic sans and papyrus.
- Design clean, elegant, sophisticated solutions to some of the world’s toughest interface problems.
- Help set product direction.
- Appropriate fidelity mockups and prototypes.
- Gather and prioritize user feedback.
- Validate ideas through testing and prototyping.
- Strong portfolio of software design and shipping products.
- Experience building the front-end of websites.
- A strong sense of aesthetic.
We are creating tools to address our health that we love to use.
Each of us is part of Massive Health because we care about fixing...