Middle level management role, requiring a minimum of six (6) or more years of broad experience in a business, finance, marketing or analytical role. A Bachelor’s Degree is required, and a Master’s Degree is preferred.
- Achieves strategic Share of Market for assigned product lines that corresponds with Raymond’s annual Plan of Record. Owns the budgeting and forecasting process for marketing, coordinating with Finance and Operations as required.
- Represents Raymond as the product and/or service expert for Energy Storage Systems (ESS) for all product lines.
- Assembles and maintains up-to-date competitive and market intelligence. Continually assesses market conditions, competitive pricing, offerings, plans, applications and customer trends/issues, and distribution and product trends/issues.
- Works closely with engineering for product roadmap and life cycle management. Owns the Marketing Requirements Definition (MRD) process and acts as interface with Engineering Department to develop next generation of products, product enhancements and services, and ensures appropriate market coverage and brand positioning.
- Ensures new products/services fulfill marketplace requirements for their successful introduction into the market as well as their long term success. Creates programs to stimulate sales growth that ensure sales representatives have opportunities for continuous and ongoing contact with current and prospective customers. Creates sustainable competitive advantage for product lines. Provides effective ROI and total cost of ownership tools to Dealers and sales representatives that allow them to substantiate the value proposition of Raymond’s offering.
- Coordinates ongoing maintenance/health of products including customer satisfaction, warranty, lead times, margin and customization through Product Teams. Assists teams to understand strategic and marketplace objectives and sets program direction/objectives aligned with strategic and marketplace objectives.
- Provides technical expertise and training in support of product development.
- Performs related work as assigned.
The Raymond Corporation - 22 months ago
Business at The Raymond Corporation is picking up, literally. The company manufactures electric material-handling equipment, including fork...