Reporting to the Director of Strategic Marketing and Business Development, this position will serve as a marketing and business manager for Health Insurance Exchanges - public and private online markets where consumers can shop, compare and enroll in health benefit plans; Manage the development and marketing of new products featured on Health Insurance Exchanges.
· Serve as subject matter expert for the strategic intent, development, and implementation of new products and enhancements for Exchanges. This includes analysis of competitors in this new space, customer research and identification/development of product needs and product positioning.
· Provide leadership within multi-functional work groups for products/initiatives in various stages of development, and coordination among internal stakeholders needed to integrate with Exchanges.
· Manage on-going relationships with Exchange partners, and coordinate transparency, accreditation, benefit/rate change, marketing and other requirements required by Exchange partners.
· Review performance of products featured on Exchanges; create business and marketing plans, and optimize sales growth and profitability of products.
· Communicate/train sales and other stakeholders in the organization impacted by Exchanges, to build the enterprise-wide understanding and support.
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in related field (business, marketing etc.) required. Minimum of 7 years broad-based managed care industry experience required.
Other: Comprehensive knowledge of managed care and insurance company operations and regulatory environment required.
Optima Health - 11 months ago
You want a solid, growing career with a caring company.
We have a plan for that.
Being caring and supportive has always been our focus at...