Educates students in didactic and clinical courses involving diagnostic medical sonography professional. Responsibilities include but are not limited to providing didactic content, student evaluation, assessment, and revision of curriculum with goal of ensuring competent entry-level practitioners
- Master's degree from an accredited institution in related discipline or appropriate discipline for college teaching/administration
- 2 years clinical experience as a credentialed sonographer
- Three (3) years of college teaching experience in accredited sonography program or equivalent work experience in the medical sonography discipline;
- Holds at least 2 current unrestricted sonography credentials by the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography. Credentials must include any combination of RDMS, RVT, or RDCS.
Apply for this job:
- Apply for this job online
- Refer a friend to this job
Baptist Memorial Health Care Corporation - 23 months ago
Baptist Memorial Health Care, an integrated system of hospitals and ancillary patient-care settings, offers an exciting environment for...