General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (GA-ASI), an affiliate of General Atomics, is a world leader in proven, reliable Unmanned Aircraft Systems and tactical reconnaissance radars, as well as advanced high-resolution surveillance systems.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Program Manager to support production within our USAF Programs in Poway, CA.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Overall planning, managing and technical performance of production programs.
- Manage schedules and assign priorities for UAV programs to meet cost, schedule and delivery goals.
- Act as the primary customer contact for program activities and may lead program review sessions with customers to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance.
- Identify program issues and provide leadership in developing solutions such as re-allocation of resources or modifying contract specification. Manage the development of and ensure the security of proprietary technology, and maintain the strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Conduct customer liaison across all programs for task definition and reporting.
- Research technical and aviation operations issues and make recommendations for policies and procedures.
- Develop and coordinate program plans or delivery methods which usually serve a single customer.
- Ensure technical leadership and excellence is maintained by participating in the planning, attraction, selection, retention, and development of the required management, professional, and technical talent.
- Responsible for ensuring all laws, regulations and other applicable obligations are observed wherever and whenever business is conducted on behalf of the Company. Responsible for ensuring work is accomplished in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices.
- Other duties as assigned by management which may include travel.
- 2 years ago - save job
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (GA-ASI), an affiliate of privately-held General Atomics, is a leading manufacturer of Unmanned...