General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (GA-ASI), an affiliate of General Atomics, is a world leader in proven, reliable Unmanned Aircraft Systems and tactical reconnaissance radars, as well as advanced high-resolution surveillance systems.
We have an exciting opportunity in Poway, CA for an experienced Program Manager to support development of Special Projects.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the planning, managing and technical performance of one or more development programs.
- Manage all phases of the programs from conceptualization through completion, including acquisition, planning, and managing technical performance to ensure quality, business, and financial objectives are attained.
- Develop and coordinate program plans or delivery methods which usually serve a single customer.
- Participate with technical staff and/or Division/Group executive management to develop and implement current, annual, and long-term technical, schedule, quality, business, and financial objectives for the programs.
- Participate with engineering to establish design concepts, criteria, and engineering efforts for product research, development, testing, and integration. Interact with internal and external representatives at various levels concerning resolution of technical and scheduling issues.
- Ensure technical leadership and excellence is maintained by participating in the planning, attraction, selection, retention, and development of the required management, professional, and technical talent.
- Act as the primary customer contact for program activities and may lead program review sessions with customers to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance.
- Identify program issues and provide leadership in developing solutions such as re-allocation of resources or modifying contract specification.
- Manage the development of and ensure the security of proprietary technology, and maintain the strict confidentiality of sensitive information. Responsible for ensuring all laws, regulations and other applicable obligations are observed wherever and whenever business is conducted on behalf of the Company.
- Responsible for ensuring work is accomplished in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices. Overall planning, managing and technical performance of development, addressing both major improvements and obsolescence issues.
General Atomics - 8 months ago
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (GA-ASI), an affiliate of privately-held General Atomics, is a leading manufacturer of Unmanned...