PROJECT - PRODUCT - DESIGN ENGINEER - AUTOMOTIVE BRAKES –
(See also other roles currently open with brakes - at the bottom - engineering manager etc..)
Heavy Duty and Offroad - Commercial Vehicles
THIS ROLE IS NOT IN MICHIGAN - Relocation to a Southern State
Project / Product / Design Engineer-Automotive Brakes
Our client seeks a Project / Product/ Design Engineer of Brakes that involves both product and application engineering to join their team—they are involved in the design and manufacture of wheel and brake products for the commercial market. The preferred candidate will have strong technical knowledge of Automotive heavy duty braking systems. The role requires a demonstrated track record of successful product launches including strong experience in complete project engineering from concept through validation.
- Become a member of the brake engineering organization in the design and development of products from concept through validation.
- Participate in the application of products into a wide variety of commercial vehicles ranging from light to heavy duty truck systems.
- Develop and maintain the organizations product engineering expertise in brake and wheel end systems
- Develop with the engineering organization to support the company’s market share growth strategies
- Lead the implementation of cost reduction strategies and instill a six sigma culture.