General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (GA-ASI), an affiliate of General Atomics, is a world leader in proven, reliable Unmanned Aircraft Systems and tactical reconnaissance radars, as well as advanced high-resolution surveillance systems.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- This position is responsible for supporting a multi-functional Supply Chain Management team to include spares supply management, establishing spares forecast models, and coordinate inventory control operations and depot management functions.
- Support the management of Depot operations and report on Depot effectiveness.
- Manage and coordinate the operational aspects of one or more projects and serve as the liaison between project management and the project team, planning, and line management for sharing information and resolving basic problems.
- Using Earned Value Management System (EVMS) methodology and tools, monitor and report status on critical supply chain for cost and delivery status.
- Familiarity with Army Supply Management Standards and production management systems (SAP, MTO, COLTS, etc) is crucial to being successful in this role.
- Interface with manufacturing staff, production control, purchasing, finance, and quality to support on time delivery performance. Identify cost reduction opportunities for lean supply chain.
- Coordinate with customer for reporting status and issue resolution across the spectrum of logistics issues.
- Drive the overall process of program using leadership and supply chain management experience.
- Must demonstrate an extensive understanding of project management processes and procedures, planning and scheduling methods, and budget management as well as the ability to organize, schedule, and coordinate workloads to meet established milestones and budgets.
General Atomics and Affiliated Companies
- 2 years ago - save job
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (GA-ASI), an affiliate of privately-held General Atomics, is a leading manufacturer of Unmanned...