Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE: RL) is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For more than 44 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets.
- Layout/design and initial management until handed over to the local construction teams for fabrication and installation of construction barricade/hoarding globally for our retail stores. This person will need to communicate with our in-house architecture team, local construction teams as well as our corporate graphics teams.
- Overview of global signage for retail store’s façade and storefronts, assisting the Project Mangers in design/layout, helping to ensure global consistency. Working closely with our corporate graphics team to ensure proper/up to date fonts and signage layouts.
- This person would also partner with Project Mangers on new and existing projects for design and drafting support.
- 3-4 years of graphic design work experience and understanding and experience with architecture design.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD 2011 (or more recent version)
- Familiarity beneficial proficiency in current Adobe applications (Photoshop CS4, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat X Pro)
- Familiarity with and Autodesk applications (Buzzsaw 2011, Design Review 2011, DWG TrueView 2011)
- Experience beneficial in managing font and graphics fidelity cross-platform (Mac-to-PC) and between raster (Adobe) and vector (CAD) applications
- Proficient in the current versions of Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Excel, Outlook & Microsoft Office & Microsoft Project.
- Take direction well
- Change direction easily
- Thorough + detail oriented
- Good design skills
- Good communication & negotiation skills
- Good organization skills
Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic career opportunities with growth potential and a generous company discount.
Ralph Lauren Digital - 2 years ago