Provides analytical and specialized administrative support to the Corporation. Responsible for specific areas of projects as assigned, related to the operational and business activities of the Corporation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Assesses and responds to the needs of the Corporation focusing on specifically assigned areas.
2. Provides operational support primarily for the internal activities of the corporation.
3. Monitors expenses to be certain that the Corporation stays within budget.
4. Provides quality control expertise regarding all policies and procedures and documentation.
5. Executes practices that meet or exceed staff and customer expectations and fosters a customer focused environment.
6. Follows all safety rules while on the job. Reports accidents promptly and correct minor safety hazards.
7. Demonstrates the components of the ICARE Values statement.
8. Perform other duties as assigned.
B.A./B.S. + 3-5 years of experience OR
MBA, MHA with no experience
Minimum of 3-5 years of business or administrative experience.
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
1. Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
2. Proficient in spreadsheet, word-processing, and presentation software.
3. Must demonstrate excellent communication skills.
4. Must be able to work under pressure and balance many competing priorities.
No significant physical activity required.
Normal office setting.
Must be able to travel if required.
Methodist Hospital System - 12 months ago