Run Cue tracks to position and operate show props and puppets as directed for performances, artist training and maintenance.
Inspect and maintain show props, puppets and related equipment.
Update maintenance and inspections records as directed.
Maintain a safe working environment at all times by conforming to establish safety policies and procedures.
Participate in required safety classes and emergency rescue procedure training.
Maintain Cue track documentation and participate in cue track rotation as directed.
Develop a thorough knowledge of props equipment specific to the production in order to operate equipment safely.
Participate in special projects including the construction and installation of new show props and puppet elements.
Perform all duties as deemed necessary for the success of the department.
Perform other job related duties as assigned.
- At least 3 years educational background or in-depth working experience with a large scale production.
- Have in-depth experience in theatrical props for large scale productions.
- Wood working, fiberglass and scenic art skills.
- Have metal working, Metal Inert Gas (MIG), Tungsten Inert Gas (TIG), welding experience, rigging, mechanical, pneumatic and electrical skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
MGM Resorts International - 10 months ago
It's not your imagination -- MGM Resorts International (formerly MGM MIRAGE) is one of the world's largest gaming firms. The...