POSITION SUMMARY |
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- The psychometrist works directly with the psychologists in the delivery of services to patients and other customers. This position holds responsibility for direct assistance to the psychologists in data collection and entry, testing procedures, literature research, obtaining patient information, and chart review. This position requires a minimum of a bachelorâ€™s degree in psychology or related field of study. Skilled in administering and scoring various objective standardized psychological tests under the supervision of a licensed clinical psychologist. Supervision will be ongoing and one hour minimum weekly. Effective problem-solving skills, good written and verbal communication skills and computer skills are required. The position requires effective time management skills and ability to work independently in following through with assigned responsibilities.
- Licenses and Certifications Required
- Educational Requirements
- Minimum of a bachelorâ€™s degree in psychology or related field of study.
- Experience Requirements
- Special Skills or Training Requirements
- Good written and verbal communication skills, computer skills, good time management, and ability to develop rapport with patients. Adequate vision and hearing.
Trinity Health - 13 months ago