POSITION SUMMARY |
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Assists the physical therapist in provision of physical therapy interventions and procedures to provide patients the highest quality of care within the outpatient, acute inpatient, and rehab inpatient settings. Perform physical therapy procedures and related tasks as delegated by a supervising physical therapist.
- Licenses and Certifications Required
- Licensed as a Physical Therapy Assistant in the state of North Dakota.
- Educational Requirements
- Experience Requirements
- Special Skills or Training Requirements
- Able to communicate orally with all customers.
- Organize time well to meet job expectations.
Trinity Health - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard