Now Hiring a PT Driver in the Des Moines, IA area!
**This position will be managed by the South St Paul, MN office.
To safely transport recyclable material in a timely fashion while adhering to all Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements and Sanimax’s operating values and policies on a part time basis getting about 10-14 hours per week.(Monday or Friday). Opportunity for position to grow into a full time position!
• Perform duties to operate a bucket
• Perform duties to tarp a trailer
• Complete Vehicle Inspection reports
• Be able to perform duties of moving 400lb barrels
• Complete the appropriate DOT requirements
• Proper completion on all paperwork
• Assist with spill clean up
• Provide excellent customer service
• Communicate any defects/repairs to supervisor immediately
• Follow all DOT and Sanimax policies
• Have the ability to climb in and out of the truck multiple times during the shift
• Have the ability to negotiate various obstacles at the customers place of business (i.e. – stairs, ramps, doors, etc…)
• Valid Class A commercial drivers license (CDL)
• Valid DOT documentation
• Current Medical card
• Negative results from any required drug and alcohol test
• Ability to speak English
• Minimum of 2-years experience with a tractor-trailer with a clean driving record
• Have the ability to read a map and follow directions
Sanimax - 24 months ago
Sanimax gets the maximum out of dead animals and oil traps. The company reclaims materials, such as animal by-products and used cooking...