ASPIRE – BELIEVE – ACHIEVE --We are Trident University International!
Do you want to work in an ever-changing, fast paced environment, and have a passion for helping people achieve their personal and professional goals? If so then please read on.
We are looking for graduate Instructors to teach Emergency Disaster Management courses, in the College of Health Sciences. Courses are in Risk Assessment and Epidemiology, and Infectious Disease Mitigation.
All of our courses are taught fully online, using high quality Trident developed course material. Our courses are taught over a 12 week period divided into 4-6 module assignments.
Trident University International, located in Cypress, CA, is a private sector, regionally accredited, fully on-line institution, offering Bachelors, Masters, and PhD degrees in Health Sciences, Education, Business, and Information Systems.
When you work with Trident University, what you do matters!
If you have meet qualifications listed below, we encourage you to apply.
Candidate will be subject to a criminal background check.
- PhD degree in Epidemiology or closely related field preferred.
- Certification and military or civilian experience in Emergency & Disaster Management required.
- Prior college level teaching experience with the adult and or military student population is preferred and highly valued.
- Experience in case based assignments preferred.
- Experience teaching in an online higher education setting preferred.
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to engage students effectively in written communication format
- Student support and Academic coaching that yields performance improvement.
Trident University International - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard